- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions I answered by J. M. Lilin:
- What author do you look up to most? Khalil Gibran Khalil
- Do you prefer to be alone or to be in the crowds? Alone
- If you choose to have a special ability/super power, what would you choose? Foresight
- When you were younger, who did you want to grow up to be? Myself
- Did you ever have an imaginary friend? No
- What fiction character do you feel like you relate to the most? I do not relate to any fiction character.
- What truly inspires you to write? Emotions
- When it comes to writing, does the city or nature inspire you most? Nature
- When did you start writing? At the age of nine, believe it or not.
- Have you published or ever written a book? Yes
- Would you rather read or write, and do you prefer nonfiction or fiction? Both, I like to read and write and I like to write both as well.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What’s your favorite under-appreciated novel?
- When did you start writing and why?
- Who or what inspires you to write?
- Are you a visual person when reading or writing a book?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Would you say you are an optimist or pessimist?
- What is your favorite character you have read or written?
- Have you published a book?
- What is the first book that made you cry?
- What is the first book that made you laugh?
I Nominate the Following Talented Bloggers:
- Susanne Leist
- coffee Kat Blog
- Joseph Mallozzi’s Weblog
- Henrietta Watson
- Poetic Parfait
- Farhad Kaiser
- Her Writing Haven
- John Coyote
- Mitch Teemley
- Keith Garrett
I would like to personally thank J. M. Lilin for the nomination of the Sunshine Blogger Award. I appreciate it and honored, thank you!